Oh man, I fell off the tracks hard.
Looking back at my blog I realized that maybe I am not doing too bad. I started off my blog on the heaviest that I have ever been, at 174.2lbs. Today I have woke up with hangover and feeling sick, but weighed in at 155lbs. My last blog post was 158.8lbs, so I haven't lost much since December, although I am still lower than I was.
Over the time I haven't been blogging I had hit my lowest, 143lbs. I have really been struggling lately. A few days ago we received new leggings to wear at work, they have knocked my confidence and have made me feel so bad about myself. The managers say that they are yoga leggings so they should be comfortable and keep us cool. But they are so unflattering, sitting just below the belly exaggerating my side roles, giving me a shelf belly and the pattern stretches increasing the fat look in my thighs. On top of that the sweat is crazy.
So in January I started pole fitness, it has boosted my strength, posture and confidence. I now have been wearing short shorts and crop tops. It is definitely something that I am not going to give up. I am currently doing this one day a week and it is my only form of exercise other than walking.
I occasionally wear a waist trainer whilst I'm busying about, its not a super tight one, it just nips me in when I feel that I need it.
I am now coming to the end of uni, just my dissertation and exams left. So I am super stressed right now but also excited at the same time. But after I will be able to put more thought into my weight loss.
No comments:
Post a Comment