Sunday, 30 October 2016

Day 2

Day Two
Woke up 8:30, took 2 Thermo Lean Hardcore tablets.
10:00 Breakfast.... Silly me, still haven't gone shopping! My Nutri-v’s super green detox shake came in the post yesterday (Wowcher deal), so I had a scoop in 150ml of water for breakfast.... Eww, don't do!! Lesson learnt, tomorrow it will be going in a mini smoothie. I often miss out on breakfast so at least I have something in me.
Today I start work at 12:00 but finish at 17:00 instead of 22:00, that means I can cook myself my own dinner this evening (after I go shopping).
I think I should call this blog, how not to diet...
10:25 Mum brought me up a coffee thinking I was going to be late for work... the clocks went back! She put a sugar and full fat milk in... But is now bring up her slimming world books for me to look through.
11:00 weight 173.6lbs (12.4st) -0.6lbs not anything to be excited over, but at least its a tiny bit less than this time yesterday!
12:00 lunch, left over banana smoothie from the breakfast shift at work.
During work I made 2 coffees with coconut milk but forgot to drink them... so had about half a cup of coffee.
17:00 Forgot where I parked my car for work so extra 10 minutes of walking (parked in the near by village instead of the car park at work) Even though this shouldn't really make a difference seems I had spent the past 5 hours on my feet running about.
18:20 dinner, plate full of kale and red chili few slices of roast pork (Mouth burning and tastes like dirt, but I now have a super chiseled jaw line, kale requires soooo much chewing)
All in all diet day pretty successful... Well better than yesterday.
Lunch for the next few days at uni pre-made;
Bag of kale, red pepper, two red chilies, a carrot, a little bit of broccoli and fresh egg noodles. Stir fried in a splash of olive oil. most  likely going to blow off my head, seems it was burning my eyes in the process of cooking it.
Hopefully tomorrow goes better again!
Quick question... What is the opinion on CLA tablets? Have any of you tried them and got any good results?


No comments:

Post a Comment