I am new to this dieting, today started alright (29/10/16). Full motivation.
I am now sat in the staff room with an empty plate, not long before towering in tuna mac and cheese. I guess I will start properly tomorrow.
This morning I started a dodgy diet. I'm cheating by using Thermo Lean Hardcore fat burning tablets, although the dose is 4 pills a day I will only be doing 2 in the morning.
I am currently 174.2lbs (12.4st) and stand at 5ft4 giving me a BMI of 29.5. I'm a size 14 and really quite unhappy with my body. My ideal weight is 9st, I would love to loose the 3st and drop at least 2 dress sizes. Any hints and tips will be amazing, I'm extremely fussy though.
DAY 1.
Today I have just been drinking lots of water mostly with fruit in, I took 2 tablets this morning before I left go work. I am on a 12:00-22:00 shift and 17:00 is break time. We are supplied with a meal, today's being tuna, mac and cheese.
I have had 1 coffee no sugar, with coconut milk.
(As long as I don't nibble during the rest of my shift)
This will be all for today, I will start tomorrow a lot better. I am planning to go shopping for some healthy food.
No comments:
Post a Comment