Day three.
Woke up and had 2 thremo lean hardcore tablets at 8:00. I am hoping that this will prevent by boredom nibbling during lectures.
Weighed myself at half past, 173.6lbs same as yesterday.
9:00 Breakfast, 1 crushed banana with super green powder folded through. Packed my lunch for today, the kale, chili noodles I made last night.
9:30 walk to uni, the walk is about 1 mile and takes around 20 minutes.
11:30 ate noodles made them last over 30 minutes, 1L of water with sliced lime.
13:00 walk back from uni and made a stop at aldi. Brought grapefruits, cashew nuts, blueberries 0 fat yogurt, running trousers and 85% dark chocolate (the darkest they sold)
13:30 25g serving of chocolate and 0.6L of water with lime.
For dinner this evening mum is making a weight watchers worthy beef stew. With Carrots, leaks, red onions and red chilies.
* 16:20 Just finishing an assignment in the kitchen and can smell the stew cooking!!! I have decided that I am starving!!! *
No comments:
Post a Comment