As I had a big assignment hand in yesterday, I decided to treat myself today.
Weighed in at 169lbs
Took tablets and walked to college with a protein shake(double chocolate)
for lesson snacks I had carrots, cashews and tomatoes.
Stopped for lunch with friends and had a chicken pie mash and veg.
Dinner was left over curry/stew thing with rice
I have also made a deal between me and my ex(who I am still good friends with) who ever gets closest to their target weight with in a month wins and who ever looses has to by a dinner of the winners choice. Both targets are set for 2 and a half stone (36lbs), I doubt we will loose this wait in the month but whoever looses the most wins.
today I am 12 stone(169lbs) and my target is around 9 and a half or even 9 (approx 130lbs).
No comments:
Post a Comment