I don't start uni until 2 this afternoon so I had a little lay in!
165lbs again today my overall weight loss so far has been 8.4lbs
Had my tablets and am half way through my shake.
I have prepped my lunch
3 organic carrots, plumb tomatoes, 3 prunes, a handful of cashews, 6 sweet snap peas and chia seeds.
so pretty much the same as every day...
Before uni I will do the 20 minute workout and put some more movements into it too from some other workouts
I have stated entering on to My Fitness Pal again so i can track everything I am doing. I used my fitness pal in December 2014 I was 174.2lbs, September 2015 I was 158-154lbs so I was at some point 155lbs which is still 10lbs away.
Because I don't have time between work and College I am having a active woman meal replacement in vanilla by my protein. It takes two seconds to make and is easy to drink on the go!
I have taken all tablets and hopefully I won't pick on the bad food at work
No comments:
Post a Comment