Day 6
I weighed myself an I'm glad I did!!! 167.6lbs (11.9st) that means in 6 days I have lost 6.6lbs!!!
On the coach I'm having breakfast, 1 avocado, 1 banana, a scoop of green shake and water as a smoothie. Finally it has hidden the taste of the powder (although I don't like avocados).
I resisted the temptation of food in the cafe today, eating cashews, blueberries, carrot sticks and plumbs for lunch today.
Dinner is lamb and veg made by mum(I don't know if she is trying to sabotage me because I lost twice the amount as her in a week) it smells delicious!
Today was a trip to Paignton zoo with lots of walking 11,085 steps.
I hope waking up tomorrow more weight will be gone again. Super motivated now going shopping for a work out outfit that can control my boobs, it will give me more motivation to exercise.
No comments:
Post a Comment