Saturday, 5 November 2016

Day 8

Day 8
So day 7 turned out to be a bit of a rubbish day, weighed in at 170.8lbs. I didn't eat until around about 18:00 and it wasn't a very healthy meal. Tortellini with a pasta sauce, although I did have some tender-stem broccoli and kale with it though. Yesterday I also brought some 1,000mg CLA tablets and raspberry ketones. I was also given a bag of myprotein diet whey (double chocolate flavor)

Weighing in at 170.8 has given me a total loss of 4.4lbs in one week 
I think I will be aiming to drop at least 3lbs in a week for the week coming
By the end of the mouth   I would like to be 160lbs

Today I weighed in at 170.8lbs again, I had 2 thermolean an hour later I took 1 RK and 1 CLA followed by a shake. As I approached the end of the shake I added more water and a scoop of the greens (ewwwwww again).

13:00 Took 1 RK and 1 CLA followed by a bunch of white grapes.

Dinner this evening will be roast chicken with organic edamame and mung bean fettuccine with organic chia seeds sprinkled on top.
I will also take 1 RK and 1 CLA again before the meal.

Today I wore my ab-belt and went on the wobble machine (highest setting).

Update.... I added broccoli and carrots.

But.............. WHO ON EARTH LEAVES CORNISH CLOTTED CREAM AND RASPBERRY RIPPLE ICE CREAM IN THE FRIDGE!!!!!!!!! I just had to help myself to a scoop!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment