Oh damn, I have been a bad girl!!
I seriously need to get back on track. I have pushed myself back to where I was last week.
10/11/16 - 168.4
I had a trip with college to learn about pond conservation and walked around a nature reserve. Day started like every other. Tablets and shake. Lunch, carrot sticks, cashews, plumb and grapefruit. I then stressed out and ended up having a 99p burger (McDonalds) I removed the bun though. Total steps 5,883.
11/11/16 - 168.4
Again tablets (doubled up) and shake. I knew that today was going to be a naughty day.
I had dinner out with a friend followed by cocktails. This was a bad move!
I had a Chicago grinder from Frankie and Benny's, I also had an ice-cream Sunday. Had 3 cocktails in there, 2 cocktails at a bar and another 2 cocktails in a pub. Terrible night for dieting I also forgot to take my tablets in the evening. Steps 2,924.
12/11/16
Today I weighed in and I am back at 170.8
I have graduation one week from today, so I definitely want to look a little better and so far it is not going that way.
I have taken 2thermo 2rk and 2 cla. I have a shake and have had a coffee.
I got work this evening so will be burning a few calories running around there. I feel motivated to go for a run but looking outside its all miserable and is telling me to stay in bed. Might go ask my mum if she wants to power walk to beaches.
No comments:
Post a Comment