Okay, I neglected my blog!
So it has been a bumpy ride I am now on day 25....
Day 16 weight 170.8lbs Loss 3.4lbs
Day 17 weight 170.8lbs Loss 3.4lbs
Day 18 weight 169.4lbs Loss 4.8lbs
Day 19 weight 169.4lbs Loss 4.8lbs
Day 20 weight 166.8lbs Loss 7.4lbs
Day 21 weight 162.4lbs Loss 11.8lbs :) Super happy.... (Not for long though)
Day 22 weight 167.2lbs Loss 7.0lbs Day of graduation, celebrated with Chinese and a night out.
Day 23 weight 170.0lbs Loss 4.2lbs Very bad day, late for work so no breakfast and a hangover.
Day 24 weight 167.8lbs Loss 6.6lbs Getting back on track
Day 25 weight 166.4lbs Loss 7.8lbs
So there was a slight hiccup that I am paying for...
Every day I have been so good.
Shakes for breakfast
Carrots, nuts, seeds, tomatoes, fruit for lunch/snacks
Followed by a healthy veg packed dinner, normally stir-fry or something.
So now I have reached 25 days of diet with out exercise it might be time that I start moving
I have a 6kg and a 7.5kg kettlebell
I have a mini exercise plan in place (I may do this twice a day)
20 kettlebell sit ups
20 tricep curls with kettlebell
20 squats with kettlebell
20 front rises
10 lateral lifts on each side
20 squat to knees
30 second plank
10 drop planks
I done todays set with the 7.5 kettlebell
I will do this for the next week, then hopefully increase each rep to 30 and do a 40 second plank. I will use the 6kg kettlebell for lateral lifts.
After 2 weeks of this I will then start a more intense workout
I just thought to myself "I haven't done enough!"
So now I am sweating after following this 20 minuet core work out. It don't require weights and has a good mix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPQd_3mg71A
So now I will add this on to my routine every day!
Todays food
2 TL
2 RK
2 CLA
diet shake
Lunch
3 poached eggs
bowl of veg
pea snaps, carrots, cucumber(disgusting snack size ones), tomatoes, sweet peppers, cashew nuts and chi seeds. I will slowly nibble on this to keep me satisfied.
This evening mum made a beef roast, no potatoes and lots of veg. I did treat myself to a little gravey for some moistness though.
No comments:
Post a Comment