Day 5
Happy after this mornings step on the scales 172.0lb (12.2st) meaning that after 5 days of not really being sure on what I am doing I have lost 2.2lbs.
Took 2 tablets but not yet had breakfast, have a skimmed milk coffee and am planning breakfast in my head.
9:15 green powder in 150ml of water. I'm sure this stuff gets even worse (my mum is encouraging me not to have smoothies as it changes the structure of good stuff into bad sugars and instead of being free fruit it becomes a sin, 100g of blended banana becomes 5 sins)
9:45 handful of grapes followed by 0fat Greek yogurt a handful of cashew nuts and a banana.
11:30 an orange for lunch (forgot to bring a lunch with me) class mates are trying to encourage me to go for lunch with elm during break. (Too much temptation!!)
I did go for lunch, but I was a good girl. Jacket potato with beans and salad, no cheese and no butter!!
For dinner this evening I had just 3 sausages mum got from a butchers, I know sausages are not very good but I had nothing else.
Tomorrow I have to be up extra early so I will most likely not have time to weigh myself, I also have to go get a good lunching snacks for a coach journey tomorrow....
No comments:
Post a Comment